Saturday, November 7, 2009

Paint The Town...White!

So as you now know I have been working on my den. I really really can't wait to share it with you! I absolutely love how far it's come from when we first moved in here, btw we are renting. So I found these candle holders on eBay. They cost after shipping $10! I thought it was a good deal b/c I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them.


Paint them gloss white! I bought a few cans of spray paint for another project, but we ended up going with another color. I can't wait to share that room with you either. It's poppin most definitely.

By the time I got a good second coat on it was dark outside so I couldn't get a good picture of them like I wanted. They are a nice rich glossy white though. You'll see them again when I reveal my den.



Not bad for $10 I think. A little spray paint goes a long way.

1 comments:

Dayka Robinson said...

ooh, yeah. I couldn't see it in their original state, but I really like them in white. They almost remind me of artichokes. I had layers of spray paint all over my hands and the cashier @ five guys burgers was like, "what's wrong with your hand?" i was like, "I've been working!!!" :)