Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Goodwill Gives A Good Break






The first saturday of the month in Tennessee are always the best! I'm not sure if they do this anywhere else, but Goodwill has everything in their store 50% off! I am always lined up that first saturday morning of the month to get my deal. Well this saturday wasn't like that. I forgot. As simple as that....Forgot. So believe my surprise when I decided to waste some time this weekend by running by there. Even though I made it late in the day, I believe I got some deals. I spent a total of $24 after tax. Here is what I bought:
A crystal/ quartz clock for $2, A large etched mirror for $12.50 and about 8 skirts/ dresses for my little girl. Be sure and check to see if your local goodwill has the same sale at the beginning of the month!




6 comments:

theLennoxx said...

Hi Adrianna! Thanks for leaving the nicest comment on my blog =) I think you made a great deal on that mirror, really nice one! Hope I get to feature one of your DIY projects some day, keep up the good work! I'll be following your site for sure!

Annette said...

Those are some great deals - especially that gorgeous mirror! Thanks for visiting my blog and your warm words of encouragement!

Symone's Mommy said...

Yeah, you did good. Love the mirror and can't beat finding stuff for the little one.

###### said...

i cant find anything at salvation army...they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to high.

Smitten Design said...

Thats for your sweet comments on my blog.
Dang- great deals. Sometimes our Goodwills in Tallahassee are overpriced. I need to go on their furniture sale days.

Rachel said...

Wow! That mirror was a steal! Great find.