Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you know what today is?

It's our anniversary! Three years ago I got married to my bestest friend ever. I love you Chuckles<3 width="425" height="344">

Sorry I still haven't posted anything yet. I've been uber busy and all over the place. Heading out to Memphis today. I'll actually have some alone time w/ Chuckles. Woohoo. And plus my mom's a new year's baby so we are having a party at her house on the 31st. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and wil have a Happy New Year's. I can't wait to show some things I've gotten done, as well as some things I've done at my mom's. Take care of yourselves during this time of the year :o)

5 comments:

Linda @ theLENNOXX said...

Happy anniversary!!!

###### said...

happy anni...here is to many more...

Symone's Mommy said...

Hey, there. Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary!

Dayka Robinson said...

I like that you shared your "life story". :) Thanks for stopping by.

Redesign Diva said...

Oh thanks for sharing..i love your blog..subscribing...now!