And by that I mean #1 top hits I listen to while handling my "situations". Dang contagious songs he keeps putting out!
I know I am to old (all 27 years) to be getting into teeny bopper tunes. It's such a guilty pleasure. What do you listen to while you are getting projects, cleaning, or anything of that nature done? I have to be honest. I don't go ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY MP3 PLAYER. Yes I did use all caps b/c it's that serious. I walk through the stores with my headphones on and the mp3 in my purse. I feel like I stay more focused by doing this. Try it. I swear you'll feel like your on a mission with your theme songs playing...lol.
Right now I have a few songs that get played over & over again. Here's my top 10.
1. Baby-Justin Bieber (as shown above)I couldnt 6. Going Through Hell-Rodney Atkins
2. Hard-Rihanna figure out how to space so I just 7. Meet Me Halfway- Black Eyed Peas
3. Suevemente-Elvis Crespo typed the words & 8. Sweet Child O'Mine-Guns N Roses
4. Gettin Paid-Nicki Minaj changed 'em to white 9. Calabria 2006-Enur
5. Seven Nation Army-White Stripes worked!! 10. O Let's Do It-Wacka Flocka Flame
There are other songs I love. Mostly a modge podge. Anything song you think would rock my socks off? I always need new music. It's like feeding my soul.
p.s. Wanna read something funny? Highlight my top 10 songs for the moment and find my surprise! Then help a girl out with this one :o)
"All up on it, know you wanna clone it. Ain't like me that chick's to phony." Rihanna