Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Pinkest Room You Will Ever See

I've been steadily, over the last year, working on my house. So far I have 2 favorite rooms. The den, and the Girls room. They're sooo close to being done. Right now I am working mostly on the girls room. It used to be shimmering fuschia & orange. So bright and fun!!



But I felt a hole in my design heart :o( That needed to be filled. So now I have been hard at work turning it completely......PINK!




























Of course I still have a long ways to go until it is exactly how I want it, which is PERFECT. I am finishing my Girls armoire as we speak so it can take it's rightful place where the nighstands (which will later be stored in the garage) are. I have another chest that is a little wider to put inbetween my Girl's beds, princess pictures of my Girls to put in the 2 cream frames, and another quilt has to be added to match the other bed. I am so happy with how everything is turning out at the moment. I will be posting pics of the armoire and chest as I finish them. So much to do, so little time....whew!

1 comments:

kwsalsero said...

this is really nice. Im very proud of you. I love it. I dig the recipices.